Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Veteran Ptsd Attacks Nightmares,Back on track,writing out the issues up in the air. Tips, tales, and bridges to resources for homeless, displace veterans, my mission in life, earth angel to save the day.Face with tears of joy Sleeping face .I waiting for a bloody sunset.Clowns of Ugo Rondinoni for Inspiration.

As far as 420, I  can take it or leave it.  Not opposed to someone else using it. My drink of choice depends on seasons.  Summer is mostly beer. Winter is wine or a B52 in coffee.   Crown royal anytime.  I like a good Merlot or Shiraz.  Tell me more about you.  Miles .

Veteran Ptsd Attacks Nightmares,Back on track,writing out the issues up in the air. Tips, tales, and bridges to resources for homeless, displace veterans, my mission in life, earth angel to save the day.Face with tears of joy Sleeping face .I waiting for a bloody sunset.Clowns of Ugo Rondinoni for Inspiration.

Britain's Prince Harry and wife Meghan begin farewell royal events
☪IN THE SHADOW. Need A Friend.I Do, I Do,I Do,I Do,I Do. Winners,Losers,Learners, Dimes To Drop, Family Affairs, Heads To Count.Love:Roads To Travel,Paths To Cross, Above Common. Homes, Hopes, Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Out Of Fucks To Give:No Free Rides.Bitches In Heart, Bumps, Burns, Crashes, Bats Out Of Hell.Strangers To Friends."



Sunny And Bright.ATG Radio Network 🎡🎼🎢🎻🎻🎢🎼🎡Hello friends!!Pixies - Where is My Mind (1988) ✌✨πŸŒπŸ’«πŸ˜‰πŸ‘✨ πŸ˜ŽπŸŒŠπŸŒŠπŸ„Stronger for the classes.Tails.Mother Goose, Jesus Christ, Great day on the right side, wonderful day to be alive, hopes flames burning bright, dreams in actions, desires out in air, goodness and mercy, angels to catch.Keys, History Notes, Pages To Turn, Books On, Witches, Fairies, Earth Angels, Birds, Bees, Songs In The Winds, Happiness, Love, Lusts,Crooks, Cheaters, Liars, Winds And Doors Open. Day Of The Dead

Betty Battles added,

No comments:

Post a Comment